Concrete building fire analysis with ABAQUS
To save you time, the whole fire analysis of the concrete structure using the Abaqus is prepared for download. For more detailed information, you can contact us. The main topic of this project is fire analysis in Abaqus, one of the most accurate structural FE analysis CAE software.
To analyze the fire of concrete and steel structures, simulations were performed with ABAQUS software by the Finite Element Method.
The effect of fire on the strength of concrete and steel structures (concrete structure and damaged steel structure), which is considered a concrete slab, has been investigated.
Demolition of steel and concrete buildings after exposure to fire is one of the challenges in civil engineering.
Fire Analysis Challenges
- Simulation of fire and heat transfer such as radiation, displacement, etc.
- Modeling of structural loads such as dead weight, etc.
- Determination of parameters and calibration of structural materials such as concrete, sheet metal, rebar, beam, etc.
- Modeling the failure behavior and heat transfer of materials such as the concrete damaged plasticity (CDP) model for concrete .
- Solving and coupled temperature-displacement.
- Determine the appropriate formulation for the element and optimal number of elements (mesh study).
- Input verification and results validation.
- Study and interpretation of the results.
- Investigation of the effect of fire on the mechanical properties of reinforced concrete.
- Validation of results with fire simulation papers in steel structures.
- Stress and strain on the entire structure.
- Location of cement degradation, its growth pattern and critical structure conditions.
- Temperature monitoring in the structure and its effect on slab failure.
- Determine a solution to reduce failure.
Contact us for more information about the company’s activities.
Leave a comment for more information.
SlopeSR Plugin for Abaqus$ 55.00
Save Multiple Animations Plugin for Abaqus$ 0.00
Mastering Concrete Modeling in Abaqus: A Comprehensive Course$ 425.00
Abaqus VUMAT JHB and JH-2 Ceramic Model$ 199.00
Coupled Thermal Stress Analysis of Automotive Disc Brake: A Complete Validation Tutorial$ 175.00
ABAQUS Tutorial: Multiple Step Analysis$ 65.00