Analysis of the wheel rail rolling contact in Abaqus
rolling contact fatigue: In this training video, modeling the motion of train wheels on rails is taught. The effect of axial force, velocity, and rail gap angle parameters on the distribution of contact and impact stresses is examined.
How to prevent rolling contact fatigue?
What is rolling fatigue?
What is contact fatigue?
What you learn in PACKAGE
- Modeling the cross-section of the rail profile (UIC60) from the image and making a 3D deformable part
- Importing a 3D part to model
- Using virtual topology tools to modify geometry and better meshing
- Applying the material properties, density, elastic, and plastic of steel
- Applying point mass to a part
- Using the dynamic explicit stepUsing mass scaling to increase the solution speed
- Selecting suitable and practical outputs
- Defining behavior and contact characteristics
- Making a rigid body with a simple method
- Using Tie constraint and its tips
- Coupling and how to turn the wheel
- Applying gravity load
- Application of boundary conditions (BC)
- Principled meshing
- Observing and interpreting the results
How to find us
Need help? Get a consultation from our experts.
Hi it’s me, I am also visiting this website on a regular basis, this web page
is genuinely nice and the people are in fact sharing nice thoughts.
Jacob Lewis –
Are you still in business?
I found a few errors on your site.
Would you like me to send over a screenshot of those errors?
Pedram Gholami –
Thank you for your support.
Your suggestions can help us to improve the content.