FEA Project Engineer
We trust creative and motivated people and respect what they do. Those who are very interested in the modern technology of FEA / CFD numerical simulation and are looking for work in a passionate place. We believe in teamwork, a friendly culture at work, accountability, commitment, and personal and collective development. Work is our entertainment.
We’re no ordinary FEA / CFD Simulation consulting company. We’re a powerful rocketship and our teammate are the crew that helps us conquer the FEA & CFD universe.
If you want to join us, now’s your chance. BanuMusa R&D is an internship and graduate program for high achievers to join us and get a glimpse of the FEA & CFD simulation universe.🚀
We are a start-up company, with the mission to enable every engineering company to realize its ideas into products by using simulation-driven design. This technology auto-enables the Industry 4.0 standard to the entity and assures the best product outcome.
Our team of passionate engineers, FEA & CFD experts, and a long industry-experienced consultant panel will provide a pragmatic, innovative, and simplified solution to any challenging engineering predicaments.
We do understand how to make a critical difference to products and processes, and we are a trusted and cost-effective R&D partner towards any engineering objectives. We will contribute to up-bring SMEs in Engineering & Manufacturing at par with international players with updated technologies and affordable cost.
Send us a copy of your resume (CV) via info@BanuMusaGr.com or Contact Us to find out about our exciting job opportunities.
BanuMusa R&D is a leading CAE simulation company specializing in the simulation of damage and failure of materials and structures, multi-physics simulations, and developer of customized numerical codes for customers such as subroutines, scripts, & Plugins, and is proud to be the reseller of Particleworks meshless MPS CFD software in the Middle East.
WE ARE HIRING!
FEA Project Engineer
BanuMusa is looking for a motivated FEA project engineer to join our team.
Ideal candidates have a good command of the basics of mechanical engineering and material science and will have sufficient experience in using Abaqus, fe-safe, ls-dyna, or Ansys. They also have exemplary interpersonal and communication skills and teamwork.
Primary job responsibilities
- Communicating with clients to understand project goals, constraints, materials, loading, and boundary conditions, as well as project timing.
- Development of analytical methods related to the client’s project
- setup, debug, analysis, and interpretation of finite element numerical models
- Performing linear and non-linear structural analysis using Abaqus, Ansys, LS Dyna, or fe-safe
- Estimating the analytical results and determining the validity of the results
- Comparison and correlation between analytical results with experimental and in-service results
- Provide useful and correct conclusions and recommendations for product/process improvement
- Production and presentation of detailed and high-quality engineering reports
- Ability to write subroutines/scripts
Secondary job responsibilities
- Coordinating and assigning project work to internal or external teams
- Developing and documenting the standards and reports of BanuMusa R&D
- Writing technical papers and presenting findings at industry conferences
- Writing blog articles for BanuMusa website
- Portfolio documentation and archive
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related fields (master’s degree or PhD preferred)
- At least 2 years of experience working with FEA software
- Experience using Abaqus, Ansys, LS Dyna, FE Safe, or Hypermesh
- Experience writing subroutines/scripts (Fortran/Python) in Abaqus