ABAQUS Tutorial: Multiple Step Analysis in Abaqus
1-1- Defining Initial Stresses Using Stress Output From A User-specified Output Database File
1-1-1- Importing Data From An Output Database File
The purpose of this video is to teach you how to apply thermal stresses resulting from heat transfer analysis of a composite material as an initial condition for dynamic explicit impact analysis.
What you learn…
- How to transfer analysis results from Abaqus/standard to Abaqus/explicit
- How to do a sequentially coupled thermal-stress analysis in ABAQUS
- How to define stress, strain, &, etc. as an initial condition in Abaqus
- How to do multi-step analysis in Abaqus
- How to define laminated composite materials
- How to define initial condition by ODB file
- how to perform heat transfer analysis
- How to perform impact analysis
- How to create rigid bodies
- How to create *.res file
- In analyzes such as fire analysis, it is necessary to use temperature and stress results in the next analysis as initial conditions.
- Simulate a preloading phase where the capabilities of ABAQUS/Explicit are not needed (no contact, etc.).
- Simulate further forming steps after an intermediary spring back phase.
- Simulate a transient event after steady-state conditions have been found (e.g., with a steady-state transport simulation).
How to find us
Need help? Get a consultation from our experts.