ABAQUS Tutorial: Multiple Step Analysis in Abaqus
1-1- Defining Initial Stresses Using Stress Output From A User-specified Output Database File
1-1-1- Importing Data From An Output Database File
What is Multiple Step Analysis?
Multiple Step Analysis: The purpose of this video is to teach you how to apply thermal stresses resulting from heat transfer analysis of a composite material as an initial condition for dynamic explicit impact analysis.
What you learn in Multiple Step Analysis
- How to transfer analysis results from Abaqus/standard to Abaqus/explicit
- How to do a sequentially coupled thermal-stress analysis in ABAQUS
- How to define stress, strain, &, etc. as an initial condition in Abaqus
- How to do multi-step analysis in Abaqus
- How to define laminated composite materials
- How to define initial condition by ODB file
- how to perform heat transfer analysis
- How to perform impact analysis
- How to create rigid bodies
- How to create *.res file
Multiple Step Package Uses:
- In analyzes such as fire analysis, it is necessary to use temperature and stress results in the next analysis as initial conditions.
- Simulate a preloading phase where the capabilities of ABAQUS/Explicit are not needed (no contact, etc.).
- Simulate further forming steps after an intermediary spring back phase.
- Simulate a transient event after steady-state conditions have been found (e.g., with a steady-state transport simulation).
Prateek M –
BanuMusa is the best place for abaqus learning. They will explain you the all steps and related theory behind it. The method of teaching is very good. They provide the learning resources. I recommend this product and other training of Banumusa. Thank you for the entire team of BanuMusa
Pedram Gholami –
Abaqus thermal analysis