Analysis of polymeric materials:
Modeling of mechanical behavior of polymers involves elastomers and rubbers , thermoplastics, thermosets, foams, biological or biological materials. The behavior of nonlinear polymer materials is mainly dependent on the loading rate and temperature. The company has developed various models using coding in the Abacus software sub-programs that are used to predict the mechanical behavior and failure of these materials in various structures and equipment.
Our company specializes in product design, manufacturing process, breakdown analysis of all types of polymer parts and equipment. Our services in this area include performing mechanical tests in the laboratory, computer modeling, and engineering breakdown analysis. Mostly coding and production of engineering software to predict the mechanical behavior and failure of polymer materials have been among our customer’s orders.
The mechanical response of polymeric materials (rubbers, elastomers, thermoplastics, thermosets, biomaterials) to nonlinear effects can be categorized as follows:
- Stress Relaxation
- Large Deformation
- Temperature-dependence dependence
- Fracture and failure
- Coupled effects
- Analysis of the composition of materials and their structure
- Determine the best conditions for composite material production (volumetric percentage, layout, resin, adhesive, fibers, etc.)
- Perform a variety of experimental tests and determine the mechanical response under various conditions including time effects,
- loading rates, temperature, and environmental conditions.
- Modeling and prediction of mechanical behavior in different scenarios are mentioned
- Mechanical analysis of fatigue and creep
- Couple effects analysis
Also in this company, using subroutine space (Sabrotin) different codes for different types of materials have been prepared and have industrial and research applications:
- Urethane Polycarbonate (PCU)
- Thermoplastic materials
Types of composites (multilayer, needle, screw thread, etc.)
- Hybrid composites (carbon-glass)