Abaqus Tutorial: 3D Hashin failure criteria USDFLD subroutine for Abaqus
The purpose of this video is to teach you, how to apply 3D Hashin failure criteria for a composite material using the USDFLD subroutine in Abaqus/CAE.
What you learn
- What is the Hashin criterion?
- What are Hashin damage parameters?
- Where and for what materials, it can be used?
- What failure modes, Hashin criterion can predict?
- How to check to link Abaqus with intel FORTRAN compiler?
- How to set up Abaqus/CAE for USDFLD subroutine?
- How to define 3D solid laminated composite materials in Abaqus?
- How to define field variables in Abaqus?
- How to run Abaqus with USDFLD Subroutine?
- How to perform compression analysis?
- How to visualize the damage results?
- Introduction to Hashin criterion
- Writing USDFLD subroutine
- Configure Abaqus/CAE for the USDFLD subroutine
- Workshop 1: Compression test simulation
- 3D Hashin vs. Chang & Lessard (1991) failure criterion
- Additional modeling issues
- In analyzes such as failure analysis, it is necessary to use failure criteria for materials such as laminated composite materials.
- it is an example of how to write USDFLD subroutine so you can write any other USDFLD subroutine.
How to find us
Need help? Get a consultation from our experts.