Fluent tutorial: non-dimensional laminar flow
The purpose of this video is to teach you how to create a simulation for analyzing a non-dimensional flow in a pipe and creating a visual of the flow in the pipe.
What you learn…
- How to create the geometry in ANSYS
- How to create the mesh in ANSYS
- How to define the turbulence model in ANSYS
- How to create and define boundary conditions in ANSYS
- How to define material and material properties
- How to define the convergence and define the output
- How to perform the solver
- How to extract the results
Simulating the flow using non-dimensional characteristics of the flow in different situations.
- Create the geometry
- Mesh the geometry
- Define the solver settings, boundary conditions and solving the problem
- Extracting the results, contours, flow directions, etc.
How to find us
Need help? Get a consultation from our experts.