This ABAQUS UHYPER subroutine implements the hyperelastic energy density derived for the macroscopic elastic response of non-Gaussian elastomers weakened by an isotropic and non-ercolative distribution of equiaxed pores. This result is valid for any choice of I1-based incompressible energy density characterizing the non-Gaussian isotropic elastic response of the underlying elastomer.
- Training video; How to use the subroutine in Abaqus
- PDF file Description of the hyperelastic model
- A step-by-step written guide to using the criteria in Abaqus
- 5 input example files ready to use in ABAQUS software
- FORTRAN UHYPER subroutine run on Windows or Linux
3D Hashin failure criteria in Abaqus with exponential damage evolutionIn order to effectively describe the progressively intralaminar and interlaminar damage for composite laminates, a three-dimensional progressive damage model for composite laminates to be used for low-velocity impact is presented. it is based on continuum damage mechanics (CDM) and was developed and implemented in the user subroutine of ABAQUS explicit, VUMAT. the nonlinear damage model can be used to analyze the dynamic performance of the composite structure and its failure behavior. For the intralaminar damage, as a function of the energy release rate, the damage model in an exponential function can describe the progressive development of the damage. VUMAT subroutine is validated by well-known papers and can be used in any simulation.
Abaqus hashin example:This project and similar projects have been reviewed for َAbqus Hashin damage models in various materials such as composites. Our engineering team has the ability to design and perform similar calculations, and you can contact our expert team via email and the site. Hashin damage Abaqus is commonly used in fiber-reinforced composite materials. Hashin damage model in Abaqus software has 4 different models:
- Fiber stretch
- Fiber compression
- Matrix traction
- Matrix compression
- Tensile test validation (*.cae, *.inp, *.jnl, *.odb)
- Compression test validation (*.cae, *.inp, *.jnl, *.odb)
- Shear test validation (*.cae, *.inp, *.jnl, *.odb)
- 3D Hashin VUMAT Subroutine with exponential damage evolution (*.for, *.f)
- User manual (*.pdf)
- Guarantee up to 3 years
In this product, The modified GTN model proposed by Gatea et al. was implemented in Abaqus software using VUMAT subroutines. In this model, in addition to the original GTN model, the effects of plastic anisotropy and shear have been added to increase the accuracy of solving this damage model.
- User documentation (PDF)
- Abaqus files (*.cae, *.inp, *.jnl, *.odb)
- Fortran file (*.for)
- GTN damage material data (*.xls)