USDFLD Subroutine 3D Hashin: In this training package, you will learn how to use user-defined field variables or USDFLD subroutines in Abaqus to predict composite damage using 3D Hashin failure criteria. Also, a practical example shows you how to write the subroutine, how to configure the model in Abaqus/CAE, and how to visualize the results. Finally, the performance of the code is validated with the Chang & Lessard failure criterion which is available in Abaqus documentation.
- Tutorial training video (*.mp4)
- Abaqus files (*.cae, *.inp, *.jnl, *.odb)
- USDFLD subroutine (*.for)
- Abaqus lecture notes (*.pdf)
- Free technical support (3 months)