This ABAQUS UHYPER subroutine implements the hyperelastic energy density derived for the macroscopic elastic response of non-Gaussian elastomers weakened by an isotropic and non-ercolative distribution of equiaxed pores. This result is valid for any choice of I1-based incompressible energy density characterizing the non-Gaussian isotropic elastic response of the underlying elastomer.
- Training video; How to use the subroutine in Abaqus
- PDF file Description of the hyperelastic model
- A step-by-step written guide to using the criteria in Abaqus
- 5 input example files ready to use in ABAQUS software
- FORTRAN UHYPER subroutine run on Windows or Linux