Products marked as featured in admin panel
1200 materials library abaqus plugin | metal, composite, ceramic, concrete | elastic, plastic, damage
MatLib: Abaqus material library plugin has been used in various industrial and research projects and has parameters of various engineering materials (such as metal, composite, ceramic, concrete, etc.) with different behaviors (such as elastic, plastic, damage, etc.) and each user can use it in its research and work. This will reduce the time required to determine the parameters of the material, its calibration, ensuring its accuracy and the like, and the time required to perform the simulation will be greatly reduced.
- MatLib Abaqus material library in 3 units
- Training video (*.mp4)
- Installation guide (*.pdf)
- Get updates up to 3 years
In this training video, first, an introduction to failure criteria is given. Then, the formulation and theory of failure criterion (LaRC05) are explained and the methods of using it in Abaqus software are examined.
- Training video
- PDF file Description provided in the video
- A step-by-step written guide to using the criteria in Abaqus
- 19 inp file ready to use in ABAQUS software